- Building sand in brick manufacturing plant - bulk density 100/cu. ft.
- Detergents identical to the material in consumer packages - bulk density 27 lbs./cu.ft.
- Plastic pellets - 1/8" dia. x 1/4" long
- Graphite/coal tar mix
- bulk density 35 - 40 lbs./cu.ft.
- particle size 90% less than 200 mesh; 10% as large as 1/4" dia.
- Foundry sand - bulk density 120 lbs./cu.ft. - 1200°F
- Flyash - bulk density 60 lbs./cu.ft. - 500°F
- Ironoxide pellets
- bulk density 212 lbs./cu.ft.
- particle size 77% larger than 35 mesh; 21% 35 - 60 mesh; 2% 65 - 100 mesh
- temperature 1600°F
- Silica carbide grain and dust system capacity up to 70 tons per hour - 80 ft. lift
- Aluminum oxide grain and dust system capacity of 3000 lbs./hr. - 20 ft. lift
- Bauxite grain 40 ft. lift - 20 ft. lateral; system capacity 1300 lbs./hr.
The above are only some of the examples. Our systems are mostly custom engineered/design built and therefore the application and capacities are varied.